Faculty and Researchers
The U.S.-China Institute offers various programs and resources on China studies for scholars and researchers.
- China Seminar Series: Every month during the school year, a prominent China scholar or expert is invited to Bryant to share his or her areas of expertise. The seminars are free and open to students, faculty, staff, and the general public.
- Research Exchanges: With extensive connections with universities and research organizations in China, the U.S.-China Institute can connect American scholars and researchers with their Chinese peers on research projects.
- Chinese Tea Table: Twice a week during the school year, the Tea Table will be set up at the U.S.-China Institute for faculty, students, and staff to discuss China topics and practice the language with native speakers in an informal but engaging environment.
- Confucius Library : Over 6,000 books and items on almost all aspects of China studies are available.
- Resources: The staff at the U.S.-China Institute includes China experts on culture, history, environment, business, U.S.-China relations, and education. They serve as unique resources on China studies for Bryant faculty and researchers. The Institute has also carefully compiled a list of online resources on many areas of China studies.