Chinese Test Services
Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (HSK): HSK is designed to take non-native speakers as its object with the goal of examining students’ capability in applying Chinese language in their studies, personal life and work. HSK test is consisted of two independent parts; a Written Test and an Oral Test. The written test is comprised of six levels, from HSK-Level 1 through HSK Level 6, while the oral test is comprised of HSK-Elementary), HSK-Intermediate and HSK-Advanced.
Youth Chinese Test (YCT): YCT is an internationally standardized test of Chinese language proficiency. It assesses young foreign students' abilities to use Chinese in their daily and academic lives. The YCT consists of a Writing Test and a Speaking Test, which are independent of each other. The Written Test is divided into four levels, from YCT-Level I through YCT Level IV. The Speaking Test is divided into the YCT-Beginner and YCT-Intermediate.
In the 2nd half of 2021, Bryant University Test Center will organize three home-based HSK (1- 6) and YCT (1-4) tests at the dates listed below:
Saturday, September 25th. Registration Deadline: September 11th.
Saturday, October 30th. Registration Deadline: October 16th.
Saturday, December 11th. Registration Deadline: November 27th
Before registering, please review the following requirements:
- Two devices are needed, one used for testing (PC/Laptop), and the other for distance monitoring (Laptop/Cellphone/Tablet). For computer used for testing, it must have the following:
- Operating system: Windows 7/10 operating system. Mac OS operation systems are note supported.
- Browser: Google Chrome version 66.0 and above.
- Internet: Bandwidth of 20M and Internet speed of 150KB/s and above.
- Camera: have a built-in HD camera of more than 300,000. Pixels and well-lit without any obstruction.
- Headphone: Clear with good sound insulation
- Cross-border registration is not allowed. Test takers who register must be in the U.S. on the day of the test.
After confirming the above-mentioned requirements are met, please go to http://www.chinesetest.cn to create a test taker account, and follow the instruction for registration (upload an ID-type photo is required). Then, go to test fee payment site to pay the test fee, to complete the registration. Please make one payment for one student.
For any questions, please contact Ms. Kun Xie at firstname.lastname@example.org.